Friday, December 08, 2006

Not angry blog.

Well I was going to post a really really angry note here...

However this blog is less of a sounding off and pissed off and vent blog than the others.

With the easy upload of pictures and stuff I think that this blog would be better used a center for my media projects as well as my dreamcast and video game stuff.

I really think that the tone of this blog should be less angry and shit.

So as soon as I have some cool video stuff or anything I will update!

Peace out y'all.

1 comment:

fatherkrishna said...

Nice one mate! This post seems a bit more upbeat than previous ones...
I'm very interested in your dreamcast loyalty! Think you could add a video perspective to the 'Yard and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with...
Hope things are good with you!
take care,
FK