Thursday, December 20, 2007
Worst Dreamcast Hater Video Ever....Really.
First off this was his original text:
"wat inspired me to make this video was a dume kid who thought dreamcast could own ps3 well he can go to hell"
He will probably change it since I called him on it in a comment.
A few comments:
It's nice that this guys parents decided to buy him all this crap. It's too bad they don't spend as much effort on educating him. He is WAY to young to have remembered anything else but the newer generation of consoles which is a shame.
The great majority of his points make no sense at all. But that's mostly because he is young.
It's like this video is a compilation on every stupid Sony Fanboy, Internet loser, moronic Punk I have ever encountered on the net.
1. Young high pitched pre-puberty voice
2. Hyping up "online play" If dealing with losers like this is online then keep it.
3. Sony fanboyism for seemingly no reason.
4. Highlighting Multi-Platform Games as a reason to buy a PS3?
5. Calling people misspelled names.
6. Calling someone else "kid" when in fact this guy sounds 12 years old.
7. Making over-generalized points on technology he knows nothing about.
8. Making comparisons that make no sense in context.
9. Calling other people "lonely" and "sad" because they don't have the latest tech to play with people online with an earpiece. Picture this young kid surrounded by all the PS3 junk which probably cost enough for a whole semester's books in college. He thinks that online gaming on the PS3 is really social? Wow.
10. Under-age kid playing 18+ only rated games online where a lot of people use offense language.
The whole "online gaming" thing that crops ups with these kids is frankly pissing me off. These are the little jerks who use offensive language and racist terms because they don't know any better. They shouldn't even be playing mature rated games at all.
Instead of giving these jerks something to do until they eventually stop being completely annoying, parents give them high end video games and what seems like unfrettered computer access. And they don't learn about ways to lock the consoles so underage players can't play games that are not suitable for them. If this kid's parents did he wouldn't be able to play half those games.
Go outside and play in the snow or something kid. Go do anything until you grow up and hopefully learn to stop being such a annoying little pest.
Or at least learn alittle more about video productions and video games in general so you can make a decent video and stop bagging on awesome games people are still paying a premium for.
The Dreamcast rules.