Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The undead console strikes yet again!!!!!!

Racketboy has done it again!

At least I think it's pronouced racketboy...I dunno.

This time he has listed some of the best values in DREAMCAST video games!!!

HERE LOOK HERE !!!!!

Those prices he listes ARE a bit steep for my taste...but then again I am a bit of a tightwad as some of you might have noticed...but if the disks are in good condition I probably would shell out that dough for the games he lists.

The games in his articles that I have not collected yet:

Chu Chu Rocket: $8

Test Drive LeMans: $5

Virtua Fighter 3tb: $9

Metropolis Street Racer: $9

Samba De Amigo: $16 -(a damn shame I know...)

Rayman 2: $11

F355 Challenge Passione Rossa: $11

Overall an excellent reminder that no matter HOW many games we collect there are always more treasures in the Dreamcast library to look forward to!!!!

I GOTS to get my Dreamcast on tonight after reading that article...

1 comment:

fatherkrishna said...

All of those suckers go for £2.50 at game station stores, (http://www.gamestation.co.uk) except for Chu Chu Rocket which always goes for 99p.

Racketboy rocks! What did you think of the interview?