Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Undead Console has been insulted!

Gametrailers disrespects the Dreamcast. View this blasphemous top ten list of consoles.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/gametrailers-bait-fanboys-list-top-ten-consoles-253528.php

Number 10 slot of of TEN? WTF? They put the N64 ahead of the DREAMCAST...

It's interesting to note that they included ALL of the Nintendo products except the Wii, DS and Virtual Boy. Thats 5! 5 slots filled with Nintendo out of 10? (and they even talked about nintendo during the PS1 slot) Hmm...

Don't get me wrong here. I have Nintendo products (None that I paid full price for except RE4) but come ON...putting N64 (which should have been 10th) in FRONT of Dreamcast???? DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE SOULS?

Trust me, some asswipe knew that REAL gamers would kick his stupid face in if the Dreamcast was left out...but the 10th spot????

An INSULT to the undead console!

Mainstream web video game journalism at it's best...I do not think so.

The correct listing would have been the Dreamcast at the number one slot followed by the Dreamcast in second place closely followed by the Dreamcast in third and so on...

1 comment:

Porroe said...

I had the same reaction, I thought a 10 could not be THAT bad, but then I saw the N64 ahead, what the hell were they thinking!?