Monday, April 16, 2007

Bad weather.

Actual Picture from today (And this is in the city where the roads have been plowed).

Well I have been dealing with some bad weather as of late.


In APRIL I have been dealing with the worst driving conditions of the whole WINTER...


A 1/4 foot of wet snow...no joke.


The only reason I got into work was that my reflexes and hand to eye coordination have been honed to razor sharpness by the Dreamcast video game console.


So yes. The Dreamcast has SAVED MY LIFE!


And at work today I was treated to a wonderful power outtage that screwed up a ton of stuff before the UPS kicked in. being surrounded by a bunch of equipment that suddenly goes off at once is a bit of a scare.


Damn.


So this little situation has reminded me that perhaps having the Dreamcast summer games during a one week period may not be the best idea. After all, something like this might happen to someone during that week.


So I will have to set up a way for people to be able to enter into the challenges in whatever way they want to. It's the proper thing to do.

1 comment:

fatherkrishna said...

Here, here young man! Let the games commence!