Monday, August 20, 2007

Not much happenings - This month in game deals.

Well for the month of August I did pretty well so far.

I picked up a Game Gear TV adaptor and a SMS pocket emulator. (see earlier article.)

I also picked up an Atari Flashback 2 for $6. It came with 3 addition original atari controllers.

I got ANOTHER Genesis 2. I have no idea why I got this. I already have too many damn Genesis controllers. But it was only $6.

I got a sweet deal on SF Alpha 2, Sim City 2000 and Virtua Cop 2 for the Saturn. $10 for all 3.

Plus I got a crapload of Sega CD games for $1 each including Rise of the Triad, Ecco, Final Fight, Corpse Killa (Foo-Pah!), Lethal Enforcers, Prize Fighter, and cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

The last one seemed really interesting.

1 comment:

fatherkrishna said...

You were a squirrel in a previous life... You are a hoarder... Like me, you collect more than you could possibly ever play! What's up with us dude?? :)