Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Other People agreed I was right #1

In an earlier post I mentioned how I didn't like the new "I am Legend" movie.

On of the main themes of my argument was that the movie took away the point of the book which was that the surviving human was now the evil "legend". Which the dumbass director screwed up by not making the vampires "vampires" for some reason.

It looks like Cracked agreed with me.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16258_5-awesome-movies-ruined-by-last-minute-changes.html

Cracked Even called the creatures VAMPIRES because that's what they freaking ARE! The book had VAMPIRES in it and it turned out that the sole human left was the evil Legend.

THUS THE BOOK MADE SENSE AND HAD A POINT.

And the movie didn't.

Thanks for agreeing with me Cracked.

No comments: