Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am calling it. Natal will fail.

http://kotaku.com/5287069/natal-launch-will-be-as-big-as-360s

Natal will not work.

It's as simple as that.

We have been promised THIS EXACT SAME THING time and time again from MANY different game companies.

The control method NEVER works well enough.

I fail to understand why the hell the hype machine is picking this up. Is MS putting some money in the right pockets or something?

This whole thing will be a big flop or a huge disappointment like the Wii was for real gamers.

And understand I think the Xbox 360 is a friggen AWESOME console. It have some great games.

1 comment:

Animated AF said...

The Wii has not really been much of a disappointment to me, unless you're talking about in terms of motion controls, of which the Motion + looks like it's gonna give us what was originally promised. Games wise I've had a lot of fun with it, whereas the other systems have been a bit boring so far for me.

This natal thing reminds me quite a bit of the Eye Toy to be honest, though obviously more advanced. Unless it was released as it's own console though I can't see it getting much more than the odd gimmicky game just like the Eye Toy did.