Monday, September 10, 2007

Stuff

Been job hunting because I am gonna need to go further south in order to make a living.

There are no jobs for TV producers or Librarians around here.

Hmm. Got some really good trade in credit which I used to get some decent games. Got seventh Cross evolution, Bust a move 4 and Hidden and Dangerous for the Dreamcast.

Found a nice pawn shop that sells old video games for like nothing...Pretty damn sweet. Got some Saturn games there.

Read "Still life with crows" and "Evil Genius" two very good books. The latter was a young adult book, but I was working in the YA section and it caught my eye. A good read.

Got back into PC video games for a bit. I have been slogging through Quake 4. Not the greatest experience. I mean FEAR and Painkiller made me WANT to finish the whole game in one go and I did. Quake 4 just isn't as good. I mean I played Quake 1 + 2 all the way through. But not 4. I mean it LOOKS good... but damn. I am glad I only payed $4 for it. (I only got it because it came with Quake 2 and the Quake 2 expansion packs.)

I wish I could get a copy of Half Life 2, but with that insane *NEED INTERNET ACCESS TO REGISTER GAME* thing, I can't. I want the game for SINGLE player. Why the freaking hell do I gotta dick around with registering ONLINE... I can't because I ain't got Internet access at home...and try to get someone from valve on the phone...jerkwads. One day...

Anyways the Might and Magic series is kinda pissing me off. I hate the way that game is set up and the story sucks. I got a couple of the games awhile back for cheap and I just can't get into them. I really like the Wizardry gameplay setup and I wish more games were like that. Wizardry 8 is a great game and I really want to finish it up sometime.

Blargh.

No comments: