Friday, March 13, 2009

Fallout 3

Things I have done in Fallout 3:

1. Met a clan of vampires and received a bonus perk that gives me extra health when I drink blood.

2. Made a Goth chick fall in love with me and give me random supplies and health packs.

3. Made a flaming sword out a lawnmower blade, motorcycle handle and a gas tank.

4. Killed a bunch of fire breathing ants.

5. Got implanted with the genetics of a fire breathing ant.

6. Blew up some heavily armed mutants with an explosive housed in a lunch box.

7. Convinced a guy to stop abusing drugs and then stole all his meds.

8. Saved a village from mutants.

9. Stole a ton of stuff from that same village without anyone noticing.

10. Got radiation poisoning (and a mutation), fell off a building, got blown up by a mine, and almost got killed by raiders all in the name of literature!

I love this game.

1 comment:

fatherkrishna said...

That damn game chewed me up and spat me out! I loved it for about 100 hours then I started to hate it... LOL!