Friday, May 18, 2007

Gamestop deal has ended for people that want cash.

Gamers of the US!

So you might remember that I got 30% more CASH for my games I traded in at Gamestop?

Remember when I said that the corporation would stop that soon?

Well they have already put an official end to it. Read here:


"Tiered Trade Offer 3,4,5 games for 10%,20%,30% bonus!

Trade in 3 games, get 10% extra credit, Trade in 4 games, get 20% extra credit, Trade in 5 or more games, get 30% extra trade-in credit!

Expires: 05/27/07. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer good towards games only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers."

What a f'ing rip...

I totally called that. I knew that you were not going to get the cash deal for long before the corporate jerks got their due.

You still might have a chance of getting more cash money from your local store but with that paragraph I am sure they are cracking down...how lame.

I hate it when I call shit like that. Being right sucks when you are being pessimistic.

No comments: